Saturday, July 12, 2008

Family Birthday Dinner

Tonight Zach and I went to my parents house to have dinner with them and my sister.  My Mom made all my favorites... Taco Salad, BBQ Chicken and fried potatoes. It was sooo yummy! 

I had wanted a Whale cake for my birthday from Carvel, but when I got to my parents house my sister had made another cake. I was kinda disappointed but then they started singing Happy Birthday and my Mom came out with the Whale and a Hello Kitty candle! YAY! They are the best....before I even told them I wanted a Whale cake Zach had called them and told them...which is amazing since I didn't even tell him that's the kind I wanted...he just knew. :-) 



1 comment:

miriam said...

that looks yummy!

Happy Birthday!!
Hope your day is fun-filled and it's a good one!
can't wait to see what zach has planned next... :)