Thursday, July 31, 2008

our week


It's been a busy week! On Sunday we went to The Lift, then to Zach's Dad's house for a bit, then to his Aunt's house to celebrate the July birthday's on his mother's side and then out to dinner with my family because it was my Mom's birthday!! Then we came back to our house to have cake. It was a looong but fun day.

Last night we went to see Amos Lee at Neighborhood Theatre in NoDa. The music was great but the environment wasn't as great as we were hoping. They don't have air conditioning in there and it was insanely HOT! Somehow we survived but it would have been much more enjoyable if it was cooler and if they had seats for everyone.

Tonight I went out to dinner with some of my friends from BGEA. We went to Rooster's Kitchen near South Park Mall. It's always nice to catch up with friends!

On Saturday I'm going to Planet 21 to get my hair done. I'm getting a good amount of the length cut off and I'm getting it colored. I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about your appt. Sat. at Planet 21. Please let me know and hear from you about your new "do".

Take care and have a great weekend!