Hi all this is Zach once again...yesterday was
Kristens birthday and we celebrated it with dinner at PF
Changs and desert @ the
CheeseCake Factory.....usually on birthdays the birthday person
recieves the gifts.....but yesterday was like a birthday for me because I continued to see just how wonderful of a gift Kristen is to me! Everyday I continue to see more and more of her beauty and grace....everyday i continue to get lost in her emerald eyes.....everyday is an adventure in discovering this beautiful multi-
dimensional diamond named Kristen! I love her and will continue to love her with each breath!!
2 comments:
Too sweet! It's so fun to see y'all SO happy with each other!!!
THANKS,ZACH, FOR LOVING OUR NIECE AND MAKING HER SO HAPPY! SHE'S SPECIAL TO US AND I'M VERY HAPPY TO SEE HOW SPECIAL SHE IS TO YOU!!!KEEP THE LOVE IN YOUR HEART AND THE SMILES ON EACH OTHERS FACES ALWAYS. GOD BLESS!!! LOVE YA, AUNT CHRIS AND UNCLE GREG
Post a Comment