Last weekend we went to Asheville, NC to see Biltmore decorated for Christmas for our anniversary! We had an awesome time. We drove up Saturday and checked out the local mall, went back to the hotel to watch the UNC game and then enjoyed dinner at Outback. The next day we slept in, went to Starbucks (I now have Zach hooked on coffee!! BIG accomplishment! hehe) checked out Blue Ridge Parkway, went to the fancy Biltmore Village McDonalds and then off to Biltmore. We went on the Winery tour and then to the Estate for the Christmas Candlelight tour. I've never been to Biltmore before and it is an amazing house. The next day we went back to the Estate and walked all over the grounds to see the rest of the beautifulness.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Asheville, NC - Biltmore
Last weekend we went to Asheville, NC to see Biltmore decorated for Christmas for our anniversary! We had an awesome time. We drove up Saturday and checked out the local mall, went back to the hotel to watch the UNC game and then enjoyed dinner at Outback. The next day we slept in, went to Starbucks (I now have Zach hooked on coffee!! BIG accomplishment! hehe) checked out Blue Ridge Parkway, went to the fancy Biltmore Village McDonalds and then off to Biltmore. We went on the Winery tour and then to the Estate for the Christmas Candlelight tour. I've never been to Biltmore before and it is an amazing house. The next day we went back to the Estate and walked all over the grounds to see the rest of the beautifulness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zach hooked on coffee.....well, I never thought I'd see that! I love it! He grew up in homes with java lovers but never would even taste it. Good for you! Now, does it always have to be Starbucks? Good for you Kristen as it will be nice to sit down with you guys over a good cup of java/joe!
Congratulations!
That is beautiful...I want to go now!
Post a Comment