Sunday, March 20, 2011
She's here!
Okay...so I'm kinda behind in posting this, but SHE'S HERE! Quinley Adeline was born Thursday, March 10th at 11:07pm. She weighed 7lbs, 2oz and was 19 inches long. She is just perfect!! She didn't come how we had planned, but she was born healthy and that's all that matters. I was admitted to the hospital for high blood-pressure and they decided to induce me. After 24 hours of labor they informed me my pelvis was too small to fit her through and I would need to have a c-section. I have no idea why they couldn't tell that sooner, but thankfully the c-section went well and I am doing much better than I anticipated. They had me walking 12 hours after the surgery and i've just been getting better everyday. I guess because I can't ever just sit still, I've been up doing all sorts of things. And now I get 8 weeks off with her! Which I am very happy about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment